Founded in 1874 by William Lyle and Walter Scott in Scotland, the Lyle and Scott brand draws from a 125 year old archive that includes designs by Christian Dior. With a rich sporting heritage combined with quintessential design, the brand delivers a range of classic, clean-cut styles that fuse form and function while remaining true to the brand’s traditionally-minded ethos.
Our model is wearing size medium pants. He is 185cm (6’1”) tall with a 104cm (41”) chest and a 79cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 74cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 23cm (size medium)
- Regular fit; tapered through the legs
- Stretch jersey construction; fleece lining
- Olive green finish
- Elasticised waistband with drawstring fastening
- Hip pockets; mesh lining
- Silicone golden eagle logo patch to left hip
- Ribbed cuffs
BPDLAGG Lyle and Scott Hislop Fleece Track Pants Olive Marle LY151SA18VNH